Office Hour, Mon-Fri
- To functional design and generate reports.
- Administration and maintenance of all in scope IT application (e.g. user maintenance, bug troubleshooting, fixing, etc.)
- Application development and implementation
- Liaise with business users, internal and external vendors during application support/implementation.
- To respond and provide technical support via emails, conference calls, on-site as well as remote tech support.
- To assists in system testing (e.g. SIT & UAT), migration and rollout if required.
- Research and recommend innovative, and initiate automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Identify approaches that leverage resources and provide economies of scale.
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 1 years of working experience in software/application or relevant field.
- Candidate without experience are welcome to apply.
Interested applicants, please state your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to email@example.com in MS Words format for processing.
- Salary Offer $2500– $3500 + AWS + VB