Salary Range: $2k+AWS+VB
24×7 Shift Rotation
- Manage day-to-day activities of a data center.
- Trouble shoot, report and, if necessary, take escalation steps for security and IT system problems in the data centre
- Monitor File transfer between internal and external.
- Responsible to monitor system and infrastructure service and escalate alerts promptly
- Provide Support to production systems and make configuration changes to automated batch scheduler system and documentation where applicable
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Min GCE 2 `A’ and 2 `AO’ level passes or equivalent qualification
- At least 1 year experience in Data Centre Operations
- Experience in monitoring of systems health in both SAP and non-SAP environment
- Knowledge on batch job scheduler, enterprise backup and archiving system
Interested applicants, please state your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Words format for processing.
Attn: Tan Jie Ying
(Registration No: R1984193)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $2k+AWS+VB