5 working days, Mon – Fri , Normal office hours
- Install, troubleshoot and configure desktop application and windows operating systems ie. Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2016 and MacOS/iOS, OneDrive, Office365, Dropbox, Druva, etc
- Provide support on security issues ie Phishing, SPAM, Trojans, security patches, etc
- To resolve basic Audio Visual issues including Video Conferencing hardware and software ie. ZOOM, SKYPE, Teams
- Ensure documents are completed and application testing to be done
- Diagnose service requests and incidents and resolve technical issues including printer troubleshooting
- Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology.
- Min 2 years experience in IT desktop support and knowledge on Windows operating system
- Posess knowledge on Printer troubleshooting and Cloud based computing
- Pocesss knowledge in wireless networking on endpoints ie. IPv4 and IPv6, MAC, DNS, SSID, WiFi 5 and
- Excellent communication skills with good customer service
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.