- To communicate incident status and update respective parties involved
Responsible for updates into ticketing system and complete with detailed information
- Responsible to maintain daily operation Network Management System (NMS)
- Responsible to create and track trouble tickets to closure and perform technical troubleshooting in accordance to established troubleshooting procedures
- To handle incidents for next level technical support or/and field dispatch
- To assist in other operational tasks as requested.
- Degree / Diploma in IT / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 2 years of technical support experience in a NOC/ SOC environment
- Knowledge of Fibre Network, Transmission Network and IP Network
- Good knowledge on OSS platforms and Network Management System (NMS)
- Good communications skill and experience in customer service.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.