Full Time Islandwide Business Analyst / Process Analyst / Data Analyst - E-Commerce - IT - Data Centre - IT - Mobile Application - IT / Computer - C# / C++ - IT / Computer - Desktop / Helpdesk - IT / Computer - Machine Automation - IT / Computer - Web Development - IT / Computer (Hardware) - IT / Computer (QA/QC) - IT / Computer (Software) - IT / Computer / Web Applications - IT / Software - Full Stack - IT/ Computer - Agile - IT/ Computer - Internet of Things (IoT) - IT/ Computer - Java/J2EE - IT/ Computer - Projects - IT/ NOC / SOC - IT/Computer - Cyber Security - IT/Computer - Infrastructure Security - IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin - IT/Computer – Cloud - Manufacturing / Production - Project Management - Research & Design - Sales & Business Development - Science & Technology - Supply Chain & Logistics - UI/UX Design
- To communicate incident status and update respective parties involved
Responsible for updates into ticketing system and complete with detailed information
- Responsible to maintain daily operation Network Management System (NMS)
- Responsible to create and track trouble tickets to closure and perform technical troubleshooting in accordance to established troubleshooting procedures
- To handle incidents for next level technical support or/and field dispatch
- To assist in other operational tasks as requested.
- Degree / Diploma in IT / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 2 years of technical support experience in a NOC/ SOC environment
- Knowledge of Fibre Network, Transmission Network and IP Network
- Good knowledge on OSS platforms and Network Management System (NMS)
- Good communications skill and experience in customer service.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.