5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible to conduct proactive research on security products and applications and coordinate with vendors to implement security solutions
- To source and implement new security solutions and identify technology issues threat and risk assessment (Security Incident Management)
- To maintain all software and hardware in relation to security
- To manage complex technical issues in a fast paced environment
- Diploma in IT / computer engineering related
- Min. 1-2 years with incident detection, response and forensic
- Possess good troubleshooting skills
- Experience with firewalls, NSX and endpoint security is a plus
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3500-$4500 + AWS + VB + allowance