Working Hours: Mon – Fri, 9am – 6pm
- To develop software and firmware -based cyber security applications and applicances
- Conduct evaluation of new systems and tools as well as participation in Proof of Concepts
- To manage the life cycle from system design to implementation
- Coordinate with the stakeholders on requirements and involve in algorithm development and web/window/Linux software development
- Responsible on design of user interfaces
- Degree in IT/ Electronics Engineering / Cyber security or related
- Min 2 years’ experience in application development
- Good knowledge on : Software Architecture Design, Unstructured / NoSQL Database; e.g. MongoDB, Message Queue e.g. RabbitMQ or equivalent and Relational Database; e.g. MSSQL, Oracle
- Programming skill in C / C++ , Java, ASP, Microsoft .Net
- .Net Platform , Webform, MVC, Oracle
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.