- To communicate incident status and update respective parties involved
Responsible for updates into ticketing system and complete with detailed information
- Responsible to maintain daily operation Network Management System (NMS)
- Responsible to create and track trouble tickets to closure and perform technical troubleshooting in accordance to established troubleshooting procedures
- To handle incidents for next level technical support or/and field dispatch
- To assist in other operational tasks as requested.
- Degree / Diploma in IT / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 2-3 years of technical support experience in a NOC/ DataCentre environment
- Knowledge of Fibre Network, Transmission Network and IP Network
- Good knowledge on OSS platforms and Network Management System (NMS)
- Good communications skill and experience in customer service.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3500 – $4500 + Mobile allowance +AWS + VB