- Manage sensory activities in close collaboration with product teams
- Provide sensory knowledge to support product development
- Work Closely with consumer team to ensure consumer preference
- Analyse report results with improvement based on analysis
- Provide training and assist business in setup of sensory panels
•Degree in Food Science and Technology / Bio-Science related
•Min 3-5 years in sensory evaluation in R&D FMCG industry
•Knowledge in sensory evaluation methodologist
Salary: $7K or higher depends on experience + AWS + VB + excellent staff welfare (US MNC)
Interested candidates, please state your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Words format for faster processing.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $7K or higher depends on experience + AWS + VB + excellent staff welfare (US MNC)