Office Hour, Mon-Fri
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Develop and implement UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Work with backend and mobile developers for continuous development and deployment ·
- Take ownership and drive effective closure to complex or escalated technical issues ·
- Participate in system testing and manage UAT
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Graphic Design / Animation or equivalent
- Familiar with frameworks such as jQuery, Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Strong UI/UX design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively
- Able to multi-task in a demanding, fast paced environment and work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines
- Training will be provided for no experience
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (SK)
(Registration No: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer S$1800