– To repair & service CNC machines in the region
– To implement service programmes for customer service
– Machine Installation
– Documentation (Service report, Machine registration, filing and record)
– Minimum Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
– Possess valid Class 3 driving license (MUST)
– Minimum 2 years experience in servicing CNC Turning or/and Milling Machines
– Able to travel oversea
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
- Salary Offer $2K - $3.5K