5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- To Perform application and infrastructure penetration tests for customers
- As primary point of contact for Managed Security Service and Conducting application security assessments and penetration tests (web, mobile, web service, etc.), manual testing and analysis as well as the use of automated application vulnerability scanning/testing and/or code review tools i.e. Burp Suite Professional, HP Fortify or Checkmarx
- Develop information security and incident response workflows, writing a formal security assessment report for each application, using company’s standard reporting format
- Conduct detailed & comprehensive investigation and triage on wide variety of security events, and recommend and implement remediation processes
- Retesting security vulnerabilities and republishing reports to indicate the retesting results
- Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, SaaS)
- Identify opportunities to improve process and/or tools to ensure highest level of quality, including continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
- Monitor, detect and respond to known and or emerging threats
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, IT, Cyber Security
- Min 2 years experience with information security tools, developing web and/or mobile applications and products such as (Fortify, AppScan, Nessus etc)
- Possessed OSCP or attained CREST is a big advantage
- Experience in network/infrastructure-level penetration testing is a advantage
- Strong knowledge of HTTP protocol systems and cryptography principles is a big plus
- Experience performing application security testing using manual techniques plus runtime vulnerability testing tools and/or code review tools
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing. To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (Registration No.: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer $5500+ AWS +3-4VB