Salary Range: $5.5K+AWS + VB + Allowance
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Perform application and infrastructure penetration tests for customers
- Conducting application security assessments and penetration tests (web, mobile, web service, etc.). Assessments involve manual testing and analysis as well as the use of automated application vulnerability scanning/testing and/or code review tools i.e. Burp Suite Professional, HP Fortify or Checkmarx
- Writing a formal security assessment report for each application, using our company’s standard reporting format
- Participating in conference calls or on client’s site with potential client to scope out newly requested security projects and estimate the amount of time required to complete the project and current clients to review assessment results and consult with the clients on remediation options
- Retesting security vulnerabilities and republishing reports to indicate the retesting results
- Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, SaaS)
- Work on improvements for provided security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
- Min diploma / degree in IT or related security
- Min 3 years experience in security operations, developing web and/or mobile applications
- Experience with various security tools and products (Fortify, AppScan, Nessus etc)
- Experience in HTTP protocol and performing application security testing using manual techniques plus runtime vulnerability testing tools and/or code review tools
- Understanding of cryptography principles, network/infrastructure-level penetration testing
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing. To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (Registration No.: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer $5.5K+AWS + VB + Allowance