– 5 days work week
– $3K – $4K
- Ensure order are processed and shipped timely with completeness
- Work closely with Factory, Sales Office and Customer for order and shipping coordination to meet customer required dates
- Single point of contact for customers on order and shipment discrepancies or issues
- Handle and preparation of import and export documentations, ensure Sales Offices received the full set of shipping documents on time for custom clearance
- Continuous process and productivity improvement through good communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage dispute and handle claims with insurance company, if any; and communicate discrepancies / issues to Order Management & Logistics Manager whenever necessary
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
- Minimum Diploma (or equivalent) in business or related fields plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience in order management and international logistics.
- Experience in Shared services, Hub structure i
- Knowledge of international logistics process design, business unit contacts to support functions of order entry, order management, invoicing and export documentation
- Knowledge of international credit & collections terms and letter of credit procedures
- Knowledge in Oracle
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
Attn: Raeka Chua
- Salary Offer $3K - $4K