- Responsible for to lead overall direction and security solutions and architecture tools and design activities
- To develop cyber security strategy and security procedures and policy
- Provide risk assessment and compliance matters ensuring corporate security standards and practices are according to company and governance regulations
- To maintain security controls and conduct periodic review for continuous improvements
- Provide updates to Management and internal staff on latest cybersecurity trend
- Min. Degree in IT / Computer Engineering / Cyber Security or related
- 5 years relevant experience in security applications and tools
- PMP certified is a plus
- Process leadership and ability to work with all levels
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $7,500 + AWS+VB