Salary Range: $2500
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible to provide IT Support through phone, email, tickets and onsite channels and monitoring of internal and external networks, services and systems.
- Provide 1st level support on transmission, routing, switching equipment and VoIP services and perform power verification, power cycling of equipment
- To handle installing of new racks/perform mounting of equipment onto rack and patch cords/ assist in troubleshooting physical connectivity
- To manage ticket queue and take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problems assigned.
- To escalate issues and involve expert wherever required in order to resolve issues and support change requests and maintenance/ recovery activities including tracking, verification and documentation
- Responsible for basic setting up of HP servers, able to configure IP address, add hostname
- Min. ITE / diploma in IT / computer related
- Min 1-2 years experience data center experience
- Possess basic knowledge on networking
- Possess excellent communication skills and customer service
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $2,500