$2k – $2600 + AWS + VB
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- To conduct research on product design direction by gathering and drafting business processes
- To create friendly user interfaces and experiences across our mobile and web apps and updated on the latest design patterns•
- Responsible to resolve user problems into validated solutions leveraging all possible consumer touch points ie.
Mobile apps and Website, Email and Push Notifications, Customer Experience etc
- Coordinate closely with development team to support implementation and schedule project timelines
- Track project milestones and provide regular progress reports ensuring timely delivery of projects
- To conduct user testing and resolve issues with support team
- Diploma / Degree in IT-related or any business discipline
- No experience is welcomed to apply
- Possess good communication skills, analytical and planning aptitude
- Meticulous attention to detail with the discipline and dedication to deliver on prioritised roadmap
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.