Salary Range: $3K+Allowance+Bonus
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- To Provides technical support to maintenance & ad-hoc customers on daily basis.
- Assist in PC’s set up configuration, installation and troubleshooting in timely manner.
- Perform Software/Hardware diagnose and provide solutions to restore/repair on all PC & Network equipment issue and also PC formatting/recovery with Basic printer support
- Understanding in firewall and server network.
- To Restore, backup, migrates and retrieve data for customers as well as daily maintenance IT related peripheral and perform solutions for customers.
- Min Nitec/ diploma in IT or related
- Min 1 year experience in desktop support
- Experience in Network Devices, Firewalls, VPN and Wireless technology is an advantage
- Familiar with Windows OS and Printer Administration, Office 365, Active Directory, 365 SharePoint and OneDrive support experience
- Basic understanding of DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP
- Experience in Linux/cloud computing will be an advantage
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing. To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (Registration No.: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer $3K+Allowance+Bonus