- Implement, administer and monitor risk control and compliance framework, policies and procedures as required by local legislations.
- Collaborate with department/ team from other departments to direct risk control and compliance issues to appropriate channels for investigation and resolution.
- Respond to complaints and feedback pertaining to violations of rules & regulations. Investigate and evaluate where appropriate.
- Prepare and maintain to roll out effective staff communication programme to raise awareness of risk control and compliance within the organisation.
- Formulate and review HR policies and procedures to ensure alignment to corporate framework and local legislations.
- Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Business Management, Human Resource Management). Certificate in Compliance and Risk Control will be added advantage
- Prior work experience in handling Compliance Framework/ Policies/ Procedures, Risk Management & Control and/or Personal Data Protection matters preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to enforce strict compliance and manage the ground
- Good understanding of local legislations pertaining to areas of risk control and compliance
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.