- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions ie. recruitment, training & development, employee welfare and Compensation & benefits management
- Conducting Orientation program and performance management
- Responsible for ISO 9000/ ISO 14001 and SQC documentation and audit
- Involved in annual budget process and manpower planning
- Propose changes to policies to stay abreast of the HR market trend
- Adminster payroll with payroll agency
- Degree in HR Management / Business admin
- Min 5 years HR experience preferably in Manaufacturing industry
- SAP knowledge and payroll process is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
5 working days, Mon – Fri
Salary range: $5500
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $5500