- Location: West / Tuas
- Working days: 5 days
- Salary Range Up to $2000 – $2500
- Conduct receipt inspection on items/goods
- Performing inspection on items
- Perform repacking and /or replacement of damaged packaging
- Maintains proper housekeeping in the warehouse
- Maintains proper records and filing of all documents and transactions
- Performs periodical cycle count and participate in annual stock count
- Perform housekeeping of work area to ensure a safe work environment
- Minimum ’N’ Level/Nitec/ Diploma
- arehousing experience in civil aviation regulation will be advantage
- Class 3 and forklift license preferred
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $2000 – $2500 + OT