- Develop strategic sourcing strategies and perform cost efficient and effective procurement strategies
- Establish contracts and pricing with key suppliers and support production activities
- Assess vendor management in the area of quality, on-time delivery, inventory control and actively engages suppliers with regard to quality and production complaints (supplier evaluation and supplier development)
- Source for new suppliers and supplier selection
- Initiate cost reduction program for direct material costs at appropriate interval with Purchasing Group.
- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering discipline
- 5 years of Supply Chain Management experience at managerial level
- Experience in manufacturing / metal stamping industry
- Good in contractual T&C
5 working days, Mon – Fri
Salary range: $6K
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer S$6000