$5K + AWS + 3-4 VB
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
Location: Central East
- Responsible to perform application and infrastructure penetration tests and conduct application security assessments with penetration tests on web, mobile, web service, etc.
- Application and security assessments involve manual testing and analysis as well as the use of automated application vulnerability scanning/testing and/or code review tools i.e. Burp Suite Professional, HP Fortify or Checkmarx
- In charge of security assessment report for each application and participate in conference with stakeholders on regards to security projects time frame
- To perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments covering all types of applications ie. web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, SaaS
- To work on improvements for provided security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
- Min diploma/degree in IT or related
- Min 2 years experience in security implementation and operation
- Possessed OSCP or attained CREST is preferred
- Familiar with various security tools and products (Fortify, AppScan, Nessus etc) or developing web and/or mobile applications, preferably hard-core financial, e-commerce, or business applications that face the Internet required
- Knowledge of the HTTP protocol and experience performing application security testing using manual techniques plus runtime vulnerability testing tools and/or code review tools
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.