- Perform and evaluate tests on EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and Telecommunication products to ensure compliance to various international standards.
- Prepare test and inspection reports for conformity assessments.
- Collaborate with vendors and other departments to resolve concerns and specify testing requirements.
- Coordinate with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure smooth execution of projects.
- Visit clients’ site to assist with on-site testing
- Undertake process improvement projects on testing facilities and services.
- Higher NITEC or Diploma in Telecommunications/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics Engineering
- Ability to work independently in challenging projects and timelines.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
- Salary Offer $3K - $4K