AWS + VB + allowance
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible for analysing business processes and requirements from NAV users and resolve incoming requests
- To identify the improvement changes and assessing the ROI on implementation
- Conduct business process requirements analysis and creating functional technical specification reports
- To handle the full cycle of NAV from analysis to customization project implementation
- Responsible to train key users in testing and daily maintenance of NAV
- Degree in IT / Software Engineering
- Min 3 years of Navision implementation experience in financial environment
- Able to lead projects and deliver within timeframe
- Possess excellent communication skills
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $5,000 – $7,000 + AWS + VB + allowance