Full Time Islandwide, Various Locations Business Analyst / Process Analyst / Data Analyst - Consumer Products (FMCG) - E-Commerce - IT - Data Centre - IT - Mobile Application - IT / Computer - C# / C++ - IT / Computer - Desktop / Helpdesk - IT / Computer - Machine Automation - IT / Computer - Web Development - IT / Computer (Hardware) - IT / Computer (QA/QC) - IT / Computer (Software) - IT / Computer / Web Applications - IT / Software - Full Stack - IT web - IT/ Computer - Agile - IT/ Computer - Internet of Things (IoT) - IT/ Computer - Java/J2EE - IT/ Computer - Projects - IT/ NOC / SOC - IT/Computer - Infrastructure Security - IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin - IT/Computer – Cloud - Project Management - Quality Assurance - Research & Design - Science & Technology - Supply Chain & Logistics - UI/UX Design
$5K-$6K+AWS + VB + allowance
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible to analyse new processes change proposals from Global team
- To develop Oracle test scripts and performs system testing of proposed new processes
- Coordinate closely with Customer Care Training team to document and deploy new processes
- Involved in Oracle Waves and launch meetings on Oracle Deployment plan and handle enquiries from Oracle users about system issues encountered
- Coordinate with Order Shipping team to optimize processes in order to achieve business goals
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules and policy
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- Min 2 of relevant experience with business process and Oracle knowledge
- Problem-solving skills and team player and experience working in collaborative environment
- Highly motivated and self-directed with attention to details
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.