- Responsible to provide technical solution support to internal sales division and for advise on resolving issues on rotating equipments
- To ensure all rotating equipment and maintenance documents with drawings are upkeep with proper documentation
- In charge of all maintenance procedures and reports related to rotating equipment and reviewing new technical procedures
- Review equipment drawing to plan for manpower cost and submit purchase requisition
- Work with service division to provide technical direction such as commissioning and troubleshooting and maintenance.
To handle field warranty evaluation and resolve technical issues and execute turnkey overhaul projects on site
- Responsible to lead the team to perform overhaul on the rotating equipment
- Min Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- With min. 3 years of relevant experience in relating to Centrifugal Pumps/ Centrifugal Compressor/ Steam turbines major overhaul
- Proficient in either AutoCAD or / and Primavera
- Possess leadership and ability to lead a team
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.