(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Conduct regular status meeting with all stakeholders and continuously in view through effective communication.
- Responsible to ensure timely customization and integration of assigned/proposed projects
- Facilitate the full implementation transmission maintenance delivery and interact with cross functional teams to deliver projects
- Managing the process includes forming the project team and structure, reporting on project status, highlight/escalate any issues with mitigation and project methodology.
- Managing Project Cash Flow/Producing of Project Certificate of Completion(COC)/ Authorized to provide Quotation
- Min Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology Or project management or related
- Project management certification of PMP will be an advantage.
- Experience with Data Center Infrastructure solution or Data Analytics will be an advantage.
- Possess strong leadership in operational deployment.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.