- Effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure
- Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure
- Ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and Partners
- Backup software includes Veritas NetBackup, Tivoli Storage Manager, that support the IT infrastructure
- Responsibilities on these systems include operations and support, maintenance and research and development to ensure continual innovation
- Min. degree in Computer Science or related
- 2 years system administration experience
- System Engineer certification in Unix and/or Microsoft including Virtualization and Cloud
- Accountable for the following systems
- •Linux, Windows, UNIX (AIX and Solaris), Virtualization systems
- • Middleware includes WebSphere Application Servers, WebSphere Message Queue
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.