- To manage IT technical infrastructures, services, users computing and local user support
- To qualify and manage local needs in coordination with Regional/Central policy
- Maintain all technical documentation from processes, configuration, network diagram
- Install hardware and peripheral components (monitors, keyboards, printers, and scanners) and resolve hardware, software and network connectivity problems
- Recommend automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage resources
- Maintain accurate system inventory, documentation, storage, and security of equipment and manage local licenses and legal requirement.
- Diploma in IT or related
- At least 2 years relevant experience in IT operations
- Experience in managing and supporting Microsoft Windows Servers and Virtual Infrastructure
- Experience with Cisco VoIP systems
- Familiar with configuring and installing Windows Servers and workstations
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $2,800- $3,600 + AWS +VB