- Prepare construction drawings such as layout, cable routing and instrument hook up drawing,
- Review P&ID and relevant engineering design documents.
- Generate purchase requisition for various process instruments / junction boxes, evaluate and select suitable instruments for required process control / monitoring application.
- Participate in technical clarifications and respond to client’s technical queries / comments. Attend inspection and FAT activities at vendor’s workshop.
- Participate in studies and reviews. Attend FAT and meetings with clients.
- Support installation works and assist in commissioning work at site.
- Check and review documents prepared by other engineering department staff / vendor for correctness and completeness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instrument and Control Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equal.
- 5 years working experience
- Experienced in instrumentation and controls
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
Attn: Raeka Chua
- Salary Offer $3K - $5K