5 working days, office hours
Salary range: $4500 – $6K
- Responsible to develop and implement system that includes reviewing the relevancy of existing course and conduct of evaluation on training delivery
- To conduct and review cyber security training and assessment
- To involve in the design of customised training program based on demands to develop training approach
- To stay abreast of the security market uptrend and develop partnership for new training programs based on identified competencies
- Resonsible to manage SSG course accreditation and funding processes and overall courseware design and development based on identified competencies and emerging market requirements.
- Degree in IT/Cyber Security related / ACTA certified or DACE certified
- Min 3 years as Cyber Security trainer
- Deep knowledge in cyber security concepts
- Other relevant IT/Cyber Security related certifications would be an advantage
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $4,500 – $6,000