$3800 – $4500 + AWS + VB + allowance
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
Transportation provided or state the nearest mrt stations
- To develop software based cyber security applications and appliances and manage the product development lifecycle from system design to implementation
- Responsible to work closely with all the stakeholders to translate requirements into efficient and effective solutions
- Involve in both low-level algorithm development and high level web/windows/Linux software development
- Coordinate with the stakeholders on requirements and involve in algorithm development and web/window/Linux software development
- Responsible on design of user interfaces and provide maintenance support for end users
- Assist in integration testing including diagnosis of program software defects
- Diploma / Degree in IT Software engineering /Cyber security solutions or related
- Min 2 years’ experience in application development
- No experience is welcomed to apply
- Knowledge in Linux/ Shell Script / Message Queue / Big Data / DevOps / Scrum/ UI/UX design
- Programming skill in C#/Java/ Angular
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.