- Responsible for Software Design and development together with maintenance (PC Programming)to deliver high quality fully tested code according to specifications and resolve internal technical issues
- In charge of system implementation and testing, debugging and detailed technical documentation of solutions and acceptance test
- Works in a team to provide production support for existing software and analyze existing software and identify areas for modification and improvement
- Provide daily support for new / existing applications
- Degree in IT software computing or related
- Min 2 years of experience in software development in the automation industry ie. motion control and process control
- Possess strong C programming skills
- Experience in Vision System software development is an advantage
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.