1 December 2020 – 30 Jun 2021 (7 months Contract) x 3
Office Hour, Mon-Fri
Location: Connexis North Tower
Salary Range: S$4500 + Bonus
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Design, develop, planning, development & implementation of Web based enterprise applications across Research Institutes
- Participate on iGrants Digitalisation Project.
- Enhance on the latest trends, technologies and best practices in software development
- Works with project stakeholders to develop an enhanced user experience on project teams or individually, to develop new applications
- Follows best practices related to development, testing and change management procedures
- Ensure codes are in compliance to standards
- Min Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or qualifications in similar discipline with managing & developing enterprise wide applications development projects.
- At least 2 year’s working experience with in developing applications in ASP.Net, C#, Ms SQL and working knowledge with API-integration is preferred.
- Experience in SQL Reporting Services and SharePoint would be advantageous.
- Strong OOP and design knowledge for creating extensible, re-usable software
- Good experience in managing and developing Enterprise wide Application Development Projects
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (SK)
(Registration No: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer S$4500 + Bonus