1 Year Contract (Renewable)
Office Hour, Mon-Fri
Salary Range: S$5000 +Bonus
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- To Support, Maintain, and Troubleshoot UC & VC systems, including, but not limited to: CUCM, UCCE, UCCX, Finesse, Expressways, Unity, 3rd party Call Recording, circuits. orders and tracks voice/WAN Circuits.
- Coordinates and delivers voice circuits to remote locations.
- Ensures circuit & UC inventory is up to date and Assists with all UC related troubleshooting eg. voice circuits, telepresence, CUCM, etc and drive root cause analysis
- Perform basic change request and reporting on UC Program and telecom related activities
- Respond positively to change requirements and drive continual improvement of support practices
- Diploma in Information Technology or similar qualifications
- Min. 4 year of related experience
- ITIL, CCNA/CCNP Collaboration, certification, knowledge or Equivalent would be an added advantage
- Familiar with database technologies (Jasper Software ITSM tool)
- Organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability
- Experience with Telepresence server such as cisco telepresence conductor, cisco VTS, Cisco Expressway Core – Edge, and Cisco TMS ( CMS ), CUCM configuration experience with video end point , WebEx and Jabber end point.
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (SK)
(Registration No: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer S$5000 +Bonus