$4K – $5300 +AWS + VB
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible to develop and design a consistent user experience and measure the success of feature, process, user experience and user journey implementation
- Collaborate closely with the Product & Engineering Team to define and implement innovative solutions & experience improvements
- Create wireframes, prototypes, user flows, process flows, site maps and other UX deliverables
- Conduct user research to identify user needs/behaviour, and usability testings to detect user friction, continuously improving the user experience throughout the user journey
- Min degree in Computer engineering
- Min 3 years experience as frontend developers from UI/UX visuals to reality on applications based on ReactJS, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge in designing for both business backend applications (reporting, dashboards etc) and consumer apps (eg. deal platforms)
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools (e.g. Illustrator and/or Photoshop, Sketch)
- No experience is welcomed to apply
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.