- Compile tooling and moulding related documentation
- Evaluate plastic injection mold performance
- Lead the project to develop new mould for capacity expansion
- Replacement from design until qualified for mass production.
- Control submission and review
- Conduct risk assessment, draft and validation plan
- Validation protocol and report reviewed
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering
- With 3 – 5 years of relevnt experience
- Experience in plastic injection moulding
- Experience in tooling project management
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Raeka Chua
Registration No: R1102058)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3K - $5K