- Manage commercial activities such as exchanges, freight or optimization of system assets
- Assess customers’ credit terms and availability. Negotiate payment terms, title transfers and all key contract items to achieve closure
- Network and maintain relationship with market players to keep abreast of market developments and sales leads
- Gather market information and knowledge for strategies planning
- Degree in any disciplines
- At least 3 years experience in timber trading
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to travel in Asia Pac region
Salary range: Open
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.