- Responsible for patching of fibre at customer premise, substation and Data Centre
- Installation, testing and commissioning of customer’s subscribed services
- Assist in service recovery in relation to fibre disruption and active equipment issues
- Oversee and manage the end to end in building deployment to ensure that the service delivery is completed within the stipulated service levels.
- Ad hoc projects
- Diploma/Degree in IT / Engineering / Telcommunication
- Min 2- 5 years working experience in passive & active infra or in a similar capacity
- Strong technical knowledge of passive/active infrastructure and Data Centre operation
- Good understanding of Networking knowledge, eg, WAN/LAN, TCP/IP etc.
- Familiar with site deployment of in-building telco’s facilities and assets.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $4,000 - $5,500 +AWS+VB