5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible for full spectrum of recruitment process from interview arrangement to on on board new hires
- Handle sourcing talents and scheduling of interviews
- Provide weekly report on hiring status and manpower updates
- Handle funding processes and involved in improving process in an efficient manner
- Coordinate with Division heads to follow through the training plans and collection of documentation for claim submission
- Adminster funding claims submission and ensuring accurancy and validity of claims
- Degree in HR/ Admin related
- Min 2-3 years experience in talent acquisition
- Possess esxcellent communication skills and ability to work in fact pace environment
- Proficient in MS. Excel and meticulous
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3,500 – $4,500