- Install and configure software, hardware and networks and monitor system performance and trouble shoot issues
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure and ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Set up accounts and workstations and maintain systems according to requirements
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models and update Symantec Endpoint Antivirus Definition for servers and clients (SEPM)
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Monitor the network and system security such as user login/logout and record daily network activity such as switch port up/down
- Document and update system inventory for Network switches, Firewall, Servers and workstations
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Professional certifications in MCSA and CCNA preferred
- Min 3 years’ experience in system administration
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.