Location: Various locations
- To resolve any technical issues and UAT and Pilot test from department to department.
- Conduct operating System patch that inter-dependent on application on the PC
- Perform troubleshooting on hardware, software and network applications
- Responsible to escalate requests to the next level and follow up on outstanding cases
- To do patching, upgrading software/ system applications
- To support ad hoc projects
- Min. Diploma in IT / Computer Engineering or related
- At least 1-2 years system support relevant experience
- Possess information security related experience is a plus
- No experience is welcomed to apply
- Knowledge in Linux (Redhat) domain, Database (Oracle, SQL server)
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3,500-$5,000 + AWS+V