- Monitor and prevent oil spills from hydraulic operated equipment, power and sub-sea related equipment and repair the equipment immediately
- Carry out BOP tests and drills in accordance with authorities, Client’s requirements
- Ensure that all reporting routines are followed and that all equipment related paperwork is kept within his area of responsibility, such as maintenance records, updating of service and instruction manuals, work instructions, etc.
- Ensure that all orders and instructions received verbally or in writing are fully understood and adhered to
- Ensure that before any work on high pressure system is started, a proper investigation is carried out, precautions are taken and the work permit is signed
- Instruct all personnel assigned to him of their duties and responsibilities and of any special safety precautions to be taken prior to start up any work
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering
- Several years of related work experience on oil gas projects
- Professional/ trade certificates
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
Attn: Raeka Chua
- Salary Offer $3K - $5K