- As core technical role in the development of a system and work closely with Project Manager
- Responsible to confirm client business requirements and design technical infrastructure (Technology and Application architecture)
- To convert system requirements into software architecture and design documentation ensuring the completeness of the architecture proposed
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in all phases of the development life cycle from requirements gathering to production deployment
- To work with Project Manager and stakeholders to manage and negotiate resources baased on scope and schedule ensuring smooth delivery of the system within targeted schedule
- Maintain technical standards and stay abreast of latest technology with R&D team on conceptualized design and prototype into solution for end user’s business case
- Degree in IT Software architect engineering or equivalent
- Min. 5 year(s) of relevant experienced in designing and delivering complex web-based applications using JEE servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss or Tomcat.
- Experience in database servers: Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, MySQL
- MVC design, Data modeling, Deployment & Build management, Data migration.
- Cloud Native Architecture with Microservices, Docker, Docker Swarm / Kubernetes, CI / CD, Domain Driven Design (DDD), API Design.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.