5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible to lead System Design and development, testing and commissioning from project design, implementation, testing and deployment
- Manage development program plans and budget planning on allocation resources
- Facilitate the full implementation of software subsystems and interact with cross functional teams to deliver projects and manage software subcontracting vendors and process and delivery
- Responsible for overall work plan to ensure work is assigned and completed within timeframe and budget
- Implement modern software development ie. Agile ans Scrum
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems and work with QA division to ensure quality and regulation are in compliance
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / software or related
- Min 5 years of Software development projects management with C++ and Java is a plus
- Experience with complete cycle of SDLC is a plus
- Experience in Agile methodology and Waterfall software development is advantage
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $8K – $9K + AWS+ VB