- Involve in application design and development for Software Development Life Cycle
- Prepare documentation of specifications, test cases, user guides and materials for end user training and coordinate with customers and vendors
- Review customer’s existing business workflows and system functionalities and provide recommendations for improvement
- To conduct evaluation of new systems and tools as well as participation in Proof of Concepts and provide technical guidance to software engineers during software development and issue resolution.
- Responsible to support Architecture Design during Pre-Sales and Implementation phase
- Degree / diploma in IT engineering / Software engineering related
- Min. 2-3 years experience in C# or Java or Angular
- Good knowledge and Experience in Relational Database; e.g. MSSQL, Oracle , Windows and/or Shell Script, Message Queue e.g. RabbitMQ or equivalent ,Unstructured / NoSQL Database; e.g. MongoDB, Software Architecture Design
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.