5 working days, Mon – Fri , Normal office hours
- Manage IT projects (related to mobile applications)
- To plan and deliver quality project on time.
- Develop new application by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and system capabilities.
- Identify mobile application related bugs and ensure that it have been fixed
- Provide technical support to external and internal customers.
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Software engineering related
- Min 2 years experience in Mobile application development
- No experience is welcome to apply
- Knowledge in C, Objective-C, C++.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and conceptual skills
(Registration No: R1984193)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $2.5K-$K + VB + allowance + commission