5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible to deliver high quality fully tested code according to specifications and resolve technical issues with project managers and business analyst
- Provide detailed estimation and technical documentation of solutions and user acceptance test
- Works in a team to provide production support for existing .Net web systems, web services and interfaces, running on .Net framework.
- Development work includes changes to existing application as well as new development.
- Provide daily support for in-house system and support (using .NET and SQL) for new / existing applications
- Update processes and documentation and business requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Min 3-5 experience in.NET technology (ASP.NET, C#, C#.Net, MVC, VB.NET, ASP, IIS, web service etc.)
- Good knowledge of HTML / CSS / AJAX / JQuery and other client or server-based web tools.
- Good knowedge in Advanced SQL scripting , MSSQL (Store Procedure, Complex reporting Query)
- Experienced in full software development lifecycle; requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.