$6K – $8K AWS + VB + allowance
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
Transportation provided or state the nearest mrt stations
- Responsible to lead and be responsible for monitoring and managing SOC production environments that deliver 24/7 services
- Provide guidance to the Maintenance Service Delivery Lead as part of the tech ops team to manage and operate the SOC’s IT infrastructure and facilities
- To manage latest updates on SOC IT assets and documented processes for operations, maintenance and systems requests
- Provide systems engineering and operational support guidance for the SOC’s infrastructure components
- To oversee the technical operation and ensure daily issues are addressed according to the appropriate urgency
- Ensure implementation on required risk and compliance controls are enforced
- Provide security reviews of access to SOC infrastructure
- Design ad formulate a framework of processes and procedures for the day-to-day operations of the team, and conduct continuous improvement for the Tech ops team
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Engineering, Engineering or related discipline
- Min. 6 years of relevant experience in network and systems administration with experience in an MSS environment is a plus
- Strong understanding in technologies such as firewalls, backup storages, virtualisation , SIEM
- Familiar with cyber security technology – e.g. SIEM, Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Endpoint Protection etc
- Experience of security auditing and compliance such as ISO 27001
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.