Office Hour, Mon-Fri
Salary Range: S$4500 +AWS+VB
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Manage and monitor customers on premise installed systems and network infrastructure
- Work together with Lead Engineer to resolve complex technical issues
- Document troubleshooting methodology and resolution steps and participate in system testing and manage UAT
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration and directing system installation.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability and maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, network connections/performance, application software and system management tools
- Maximizes performance by troubleshoots network problems, IP address auditing, Builds net configurations/connections, outages and scheduling upgrades/updates.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access.
- Diploma in Information Technology or similar qualifications
- Min. 1 year with maintenance support/technical
- Familiar with network/systems and infrastructure
- Organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (SK)
(Registration No: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer S$4500